Choose Your Style:
The alpacka (original, size small) is available in two styles: cruiser spray skirt and whitewater spray skirt. Pack weight differs by about 8oz with the whitewater option weighing more. For a description of each style, please check out our FAQ page. In the notes section of your reservation please specify which style you would like.
We are currently out of the following styles for the following 2019 dates:
Alp Cruiser 3/14 to 3/27
Please note, it takes 2 business days (at least) to ship rafts and the above unavailable dates only reflect the dates those rafts are not in our inventory and ready to be shipped.
Please be advised, the price above does not include shipping. Round trip shipping is $40/1 raft, $50/2 rafts, $60/ 3 rafts and $70/4 rafts. Shipping covers the cost to ship a paddle for each raft as well (pfds may add to the shipping cost). Shipping can be added as an item in your cart or charged off the credit card you list in your waiver. Flat rate shipping is only valid for the western, continental US (west of the Mississippi and not Alaska or Hawaii). Please call for shipping rates of 5 or more rafts and shipping on rafts to other locations not covered in the flat rate.
Also, our booking system isn’t working perfectly, so if the days you want are unavailable, it doesn’t hurt to call or email us to double check that it isn’t an error on our website! 406-272-6468 email@example.com
- Base Weight: 4 lb. 13 oz. (2.2 kg) With cruiser skirt- 6lbs 8oz, with whitewater- 7lbs
- Spray deck weight of 6.5 oz
- Max Outer Length: 83 in (211cm)
- Max Inner Length: 40 in (102 cm)
- Max Outside Width: 36.5 in (98 cm)
- Max Inside Width:14.5 in (37 cm)
- Bow Upturn:4 in (10 cm)
- Tube Diameter: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Roll Down Size: This raft rolls down to the size of a small two person tent
- The raft packed in its stuff is 9″ x 24″ (23 x 61 cm)
- Color: Cedar